Thanks to Aer Lingus we’re offering That Great Business Show listeners the chance to win two return tickets to Hartford, Connecticut, USA. All you have to do is simply register your email address with us to be in with a chance to win.
Terms and Considtions
- Limited to one entry per person
- One winner will be randomly selected from all entries received before the closing date (13th Oct 2023, That Great Business Show reserves the right to entend the deadline).
- Your tickets are valid up to one year with all travel completed by September 30, 2024. Service from Dublin to Hartford operates daily from March 26 – October 27, 2023, and three (3) times weekly October 28, 2023 – January 5th,2024. Travel between Jan 6 and March 28, 2024, will be via New York JFK or Boston Logan airport. Daily summer service resumes on March 30, 2024.
- Blackout dates: June 15 - August 31, 2024. Peak times of travel and holidays may not always be available, all seats are subject to availability and capacity controls.
- The tickets are non-transferable and have no cash redemption value. Both tickets must be used together on the same dates.
- Tickets valid for Economy Class round-trip travel on Aer Lingus operated service from Dublin (DUB) to Bradley International Airport (BDL), Hartford, Connecticut, USA. Tickets are not valid on partner airlines or codeshare flights.
- United States government taxes/security/airport fees are the responsibility of the individual prize winner.
- Excess baggage fees and any additionalproducts or services will be charged the current applicable fees.
- Once ticketed, any changes made will be charged the current applicable fees.
- Completed travel form must be submitted to Aer Lingus 60 days prior to departure.